Thank you for using Shumoapp apps!
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us on [email protected]
What information do we collect?
1. When you give it to us or give us permission to obtain it
Our apps do not allow you to submit any information directly to us.
2. Information We Collect Automatically through our apps
When you access or use our apps, we automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the apps, including the type of
device you use, the features you use, access times, and your IP address.
- Device Information: We may collect information about the device you use to access our apps,
including information about the device’s software and hardware, unique device
identifiers, push or other device tokens, mobile network information and time zone.
- Usage Information: We may collect information relating to your use of our apps, including surveys.
- Local storage: We may collect and store information (including personal information) locally on your device using mechanisms such as application data caches.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to provide our products to you and make them better, and develop new products. For example, we may log how often people use two different versions of a product, which can help us understand which version is better.
What choices do you have about your information?
- You may uninstall our apps at any time, and no further information will be collected.
How and when do we share information?
- With vendors, consultants and other service providers who need access to such
information to carry out work on our behalf.
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with
any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any
applicable law, rule or regulation.
How do we make changes to this policy?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use our apps after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent when upgrading our apps.